Oct 19, 2009

TIME AWAY

So me & Pipoca had to spend sometime away from home, since our Human Pet left for a quick trip to the U.S. Why is that she has to go places far away? Vacation, she says? I don't get it!...

It's not that's all bad for we were staying @ our Vet's clinic for the week and his assistant is sooooo cute and careful towards us but we still prefer to be HOME! Oufs!

We've met Celina again by the sidewalk when the Pet Shop where we took our showers delivered us and boy, WE WERE SO HAPPY TO SEE HER AGAIN! I was jumping over her and Pipoca was too and I couldn't wait to go inside the appartment again! People around us was amazed of the "welcome party" we've performed! in the middle of the street! ;0)

Back home, I was so excited that I could NOT stop myself from sniffing every inch of the place, especially Celina's luggages! I was so full of amazing diferent smells! WOW!

I could only rest on the next day, when I was rested assure that I was here TO STAY! You know, this just like they say: there's no place like home, especially for a Beagle like me! And I'm sure Pipoca feels exactly the same.

After all, where else could I find my old arm chair to sleep on??