Aug 30, 2009

K9 "ACCIDENT"

Friday morning. Celina was having a physical therapy session @ the living room and I was bored, because nobody was paying attention to me so I went wandering around the appartment.
Suddenly I realised there was new object on her nightstand. Being so close to the bed, the nightstand is easy for me to access... I stepped on the mattress and carefully approached this curious thing which I have never smelled before. I've forwarded my right paw very slowily so I could garantee my balance and sniffed it a bit, getting closer inch-by-inch.
Hmmm... INTERESTING!
As the new object did not react, I thought it safe to go really closer and then, fetch it in my mouth: wow! plastic! hard plastic! that's great for chewing!
Maybe Celina could actually listen to the sound of my enterprise, but she was engaged on her physical therapy so I had ALL the time to play with that new thing.
After a while, I decided to go to living room and share my play with everyone there but it was a mistake: the object was taken from me! Well, no surprise on that, I suppose.
But then, what's the problem on chewing Celina's cell phone ???