Jun 23, 2009

CUCA's LOVE IT, LOVE IT NOT

LOVE IT ;0)

- sleeping on the living room's armchair.
- nose around the dressing closet.
- open the drawers after socks or any interesting thing.
- liking every inch of the ceramic floor of the kitchen after crumbles.
- to wake up my human pet barking loudly for IMMEDIATE feeding.
- search inside the gym's backpack for soap and/or chewing gum.
- really used socks
- open the restroom's trash can and get "something" out of it.
- loudly bark to the toy box until my human pet turns it sideways for me to rummage in it.
- rhythmically & loudly bark requesting my human pet to leave the (damn) computer for food/play.
- going to the vet (it's true!)
- walking on the park, everyday.
- dog biscuits !!!!!!

LOVE IT NOT ;0(

- closed doors.
- medicine taking.
- clothes (makes me feel depressed!).
- my human pet going away for days on trips.
- my human pet spending too much time by the computer.
- being left, even for a second, in the car.
- when the vet passes by and pays no attention to me.
- the unsalted, low-protein chow we are taking lately.
- not going outside.
- Pipoca chewing my new toy.