May 17, 2009

WHILE SHE SLEEPS..... by Celina
















Hi, I'm the so called "human pet" (humpf) in this blog and I'm taking the advantage of Cuca being asleep to tell you some stories I suppose she would NEVER tell! hehehehe

First of all, she is a very good old sister but there are moments she is a bit cautious towards Pipoca. Like when Pipoca gets her favorite toys.

You know, favorite meaning "the one Cuca is playing with right now". Cuca is never able to confront her sis so she would come to me, barking and looking to Pipoca so I MUST understand that it is MY task to retrieve the toy, pleeeease!
Another thing is about the big black armchair she adores and depends to sleep on. If it happens to Pipoca have taken it first, especially when it's evening already, Cuca gets very apprehensive and would even jump into it but she would drop down immediately.

Sometimes, Pipoca remains adamant about it so Cuca just gets restless and would be coming and going until she realizes that there's no other way than taking the sofa as bedspot for that night.... but eventually, I would go to my bed and Pipoca will immediatelly follow so Cuca would finally get her favorite spot back! Somedays she would sleep there all night but there are still nights when she would come to share the big bed later at night.

Well, as you see, I still call it "my" bed, the one in the master room but this is just for my selfsteem... actually the big bed is hers. I'm just the body in between them.... or I'm the one to be awaken with barks or/and scratches on my back for food! It's time, WAKE UP! "So sweet" ... grrrrr.... Amazingly Cuca has a very accurate inner clock for meals....

I say that they own the place, I just pay for the checks! hehehe And I'm sure that when they look at me all they see is just a walking pack of dog chow! Boy, those guys can be quite demanding on me to get some! BTW, the staring look of the picture above is the typical "food demanding pose"... a calculated polite "sit" and a very penetrating look into my eyes...

But still, I love those guys' company! Who would not?

Oops, I believe Cuca is waking up from her nap, so I must quickly go now...